Blockchain holding company to take equity position in leading U.S. based enterprise-level blockchain health data company PR Newswire LAS VEGAS and MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif., April 25, 2018 LAS VEGAS and MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif., April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Millennium BlockChain Inc. (OTC: MBLC) (the “Company”), a holding company focused on blockchain technologies and crypto-assets, today announced the closing of its $5 million investment in HIPAA-compliant enterprise-level blockchain data leader BurstIQ Analytics Corporation (“BurstIQ“). BurstIQ offers a proprietary, HIPAA-compliant enterprise-level blockchain data platform that is purpose-built toRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More