MIAMI, FL–OMHE, (Marketwired – Jan 23, 2017) – Omni Health, Inc. (OTC PINK: OMHE), a pharmaceutical company, filed today its first quarter results for fiscal year 2017, ending July 31, 2016. OMHE recorded a $1.08M net income, which incorporated Malecon Pharmacy, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of OMHE as of June 22, 2016. In addition to the results, and in accordance with ASC 805-10-50, the Company provided the results of net income of the combined results of the Company’s consolidated operationsRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More