TORONTO, ONTARIO–MRRCF, MARI, (Marketwired – Nov 8, 2017) – Maricann Group Inc. (CSE:MARI)(CSE:MARI.CN)(CNSX:MARI) (OTCQB:MRRCF)(FRANKFURT:75M) (“Maricann” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce that Health Canada has granted Maricann Inc. a new licence that removes annual production limits on approved medical cannabis products in its current Langton, Ontario facility. This new licence increases capacity to 6,250,000 grams on site at any one time. This is an increase from its previous annual licence that limited production to a total of 1,282,000 grams (930kgRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More