TORONTO, ONTARIO–MRRCF, MARI, (Marketwired – Nov 8, 2017) – Maricann Group Inc. (CSE:MARI)(CSE:MARI.CN)(CNSX:MARI) (OTCQB:MRRCF)(FRANKFURT:75M) (“Maricann” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce that Health Canada has granted Maricann Inc. a new licence that removes annual production limits on approved medical cannabis products in its current Langton, Ontario facility. This new licence increases capacity to 6,250,000 grams on site at any one time. This is an increase from its previous annual licence that limited production to a total of 1,282,000 grams (930kgRead more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More