SAN DIEGO, CA— MAXD, (Marketwired – April 15, 2016) – Max Sound Corporation (OTCQB: MAXD) the innovators of MAX-D, the disruptive HD Audio Technology, announced today that it has met its 2016 goal of consolidating and paying down $3.6 million in outstanding convertible debt notes. Over the past few years the Company has paid for its R&D, lawsuits and operations using convertible notes. These notes have allowed MAXD to build a strong IP portfolio, and multifaceted potential revenue platforms. However, without strongRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More