SAN DIEGO, CA— MAXD, (Marketwired – April 15, 2016) – Max Sound Corporation (OTCQB: MAXD) the innovators of MAX-D, the disruptive HD Audio Technology, announced today that it has met its 2016 goal of consolidating and paying down $3.6 million in outstanding convertible debt notes. Over the past few years the Company has paid for its R&D, lawsuits and operations using convertible notes. These notes have allowed MAXD to build a strong IP portfolio, and multifaceted potential revenue platforms. However, without strongRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More