The first cannabis crop harvest yielded 133 pounds of product from 45 lights. 63 pounds were sold as premium flower, with 66.5 pounds held back for conversion to medical grade cannabis oil. PR Newswire LAS VEGAS, July 5, 2017 LAS VEGAS, July 5, 2017, GBLX, /PRNewswire/ — GB Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB: GBLX) has harvested its first crop and sold 63 pounds of premium flower while holding back 66.5 pounds for conversion to medical grade oil. Based on conservative estimates and production volumes,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More