The first cannabis crop harvest yielded 133 pounds of product from 45 lights. 63 pounds were sold as premium flower, with 66.5 pounds held back for conversion to medical grade cannabis oil. PR Newswire LAS VEGAS, July 5, 2017 LAS VEGAS, July 5, 2017, GBLX, /PRNewswire/ — GB Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB: GBLX) has harvested its first crop and sold 63 pounds of premium flower while holding back 66.5 pounds for conversion to medical grade oil. Based on conservative estimates and production volumes,Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More