Dec 12, 2017, ABCN, ABCCF OTC Disclosure & News Service – NAPANEE, Ontario and CALGARY, Alberta, Dec. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ABcann Global Corporation (TSXV:ABCN) (“ABcann” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a binding letter of intent dated December 11, 2017 (the “LOI”) to acquire (the “Acquisition”) all of the outstanding securities of Harvest Medicine Inc. (“HMED” or “Harvest Medicine”). This transaction unites the high-quality, precision growing focus of ABcann with the high-quality,Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More