MELVILLE, N.Y., Feb. 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — FalconStor Software, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FALC) (“FalconStor” or the “Company”), today announced that the Company has closed on its previously-announced commitment (the “Commitment”) from HCP-FVA, LLC (“HCP-FVA”), an affiliate of Hale Capital Partners, LP (together with HCP-FVA, “Hale Capital”), to purchase up to $3 million of units from the Company to backstop a proposed private placement of units to certain eligible stockholders of the Company (the “Financing”). Hale Capital subscribed for the full $3Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More