SAN DIEGO, CA–GOHE, MCOA, (Marketwired – Aug 9, 2017) – Global Payout, Inc. (OTC PINK: GOHE) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its majority owned subsidiary, MoneyTrac Technology, Inc. (“MTRAC”), has completed an agreement with H Smart Inc. (a division of Marijuana Company of America, “MCOA”), a developer and distributor of innovative wellness and Cannabidiol (“CBD”) products, for the use of MTRAC’s financial technology platform. The technology available in MTRAC’s platform, via software developed and provided by Virtu Network Solutions,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More