SAN DIEGO, CA–GOHE, MCOA, (Marketwired – Aug 9, 2017) – Global Payout, Inc. (OTC PINK: GOHE) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its majority owned subsidiary, MoneyTrac Technology, Inc. (“MTRAC”), has completed an agreement with H Smart Inc. (a division of Marijuana Company of America, “MCOA”), a developer and distributor of innovative wellness and Cannabidiol (“CBD”) products, for the use of MTRAC’s financial technology platform. The technology available in MTRAC’s platform, via software developed and provided by Virtu Network Solutions,Read more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More