Mined under a Co-Operative Agreement with Artisanal Miners June 14, 2017 – Vancouver, British Columbia – Guyana GoldStrike (GYA.V) announced 910 oz of gold has been mined and recovered by local small-scale alluvial miners (artisanal miners) on the Marudi Gold Project (the “Property”). “We are very proud of our accomplishments over such a short period of time” commented President and CEO, Peter Berdusco. “With the full support of the government and the local communities, the artisanal miners now have the opportunity to createRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More