Mined under a Co-Operative Agreement with Artisanal Miners June 14, 2017 – Vancouver, British Columbia – Guyana GoldStrike (GYA.V) announced 910 oz of gold has been mined and recovered by local small-scale alluvial miners (artisanal miners) on the Marudi Gold Project (the “Property”). “We are very proud of our accomplishments over such a short period of time” commented President and CEO, Peter Berdusco. “With the full support of the government and the local communities, the artisanal miners now have the opportunity to createRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More