DALLAS, Jan. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — GEX Management, Inc. (OTCQB: GXXM), a visionary management and professional services company, announced today that NFL legend Tim Brown has been named to the GEX Management Advisory Board. Mr. Brown has distinguished himself across his career as one of the greatest football talents of all time. He was the recipient of the 1987 Heisman Trophy Award following a brilliant collegiate athletic campaign at Notre Dame and was subsequently selected in the first round of the draft by the Los Angeles RaidersRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More