DALLAS, Jan. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — GEX Management, Inc. (OTCQB: GXXM), a visionary management and professional services company, announced today that NFL legend Tim Brown has been named to the GEX Management Advisory Board. Mr. Brown has distinguished himself across his career as one of the greatest football talents of all time. He was the recipient of the 1987 Heisman Trophy Award following a brilliant collegiate athletic campaign at Notre Dame and was subsequently selected in the first round of the draft by the Los Angeles RaidersRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More