VANCOUVER, Washington, May 17, 2017, CYDY, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CytoDyn Inc. (OTC.QB:CYDY), a biotechnology company focused on the development of new therapies for combating human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, announces the treatment of the first patient in its Phase 2 clinical trial for Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD), its leading immunologic indication for PRO 140. GvHD is a potentially life-threatening complication in patients requiring a bone marrow transplant because their immune systems have been depleted during aggressive cancer therapy forRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More