November 1, 2017 / TheNewswire / Vancouver, Canada, GYA, GYNAF, – Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (the “Company” or “Guyana Goldstrike”) (TSXV: GYA, OTC: GYNAF, FSE: 1ZT) is pleased to announce royalty payments from small-scale alluvial mining (“Artisanal Mining”) on the Marudi Gold Project (“Marudi” or the “Property”). Company President and CEO, Mr. Peter Berdusco stated, “Marudi is a very unique mining project in that it hosts three separate gold bearing areas; the alluvial areas, saprolite overburden and the under-lying hard rock. Under a cooperative agreement artisanal minersRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More