LOS ANGELES, January 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — GT Biopharma Inc. (OTCQB: GTBP and Euronext Paris: GTBP.PA) today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements for a private placement of convertible notes and warrants for gross proceeds of $7,055,000. The company intends to use the proceeds from the financing to advance its immuno-oncology programs, which are based on the company’s proprietary Tri and Tetra-specific Natural Killer Cell Engagers (TriKEs™ and TetraKEs) and bispecific antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) platforms, neurology (CNS) pipeline progress, and forRead more
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. Begins Production of Cannabis Filtration Device, Halo Filters
- eWellness is Developing a Tokenized Telehealth Payment System for the Healthcare Insurance Industry Update
- Golden Developing Solutions Expands Shareholder Communications
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More