Providing Oil & Gas Related “3D Location, Management-and-Integrity-as-a-Service” PR Newswire PITTSBURGH, Jan. 24, 2018 PITTSBURGH, Jan. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Geospatial Corporation (OTCQB Symbol “GSPH”) announces today that the Company will be integrating Blockchain technology (the software behind Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency) with GeoUnderground, providing a cloud-based locational software platform allowing energy companies a secure way to manage contracts, assure provenance and track asset maintenance. Mark Smith, Geospatial’s CEO stated, “Integrating Blockchain technology with GeoUnderground will allow us to provide a seamlessRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More