HOUSTON, TX— GSPE, TXSO, (Marketwired – September 13, 2017) – GulfSlope Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: GSPE) (“GulfSlope”) and Texas South Energy, Inc. (OTC PINK: TXSO) (“Texas South”) (collectively, the “Farmors”) announced today that they have jointly executed an exclusive letter of intent (“LOI”) with a large international oil and gas company (the “Partner”) to jointly drill and develop the Farmors oil and gas prospects located offshore Gulf of Mexico. The principal commercial terms of the farmout are highlighted as follows: Commitment by Partner to drill a minimumRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More