DENVER, CO, May 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQX: GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”) one of the largest specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores, announced today that it has received $10 million from strategic investors, including a $7.5 million investment from Gotham Green Partners (“GGP”). GGP is a New York-based private equity firm focused on deploying capital into the emerging global cannabis industry. Cannabis investors Merida Capital Partners and Navy Capital also invested $1.5 million and $1.0 million, respectively. Darren Lampert, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of GrowGen, said “With thisRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More