Company Increases 2018 Revenue Guidance To Over $30 Million DENVER, CO, Jan. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQB:GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”) one of the largest specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores, with currently 14 locations serving both commercial and home growers, announced today that it has completed an offering of $9.0 million in convertible notes led by Merida Capital Partners, which increased its investment by an additional $2,000,000 of new capital in the Company. Navy Capital also participated in this round of financing.Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More