DENVER, CO, May 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQX: GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”) one of the largest specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores, announced today that it has received $10 million from strategic investors, including a $7.5 million investment from Gotham Green Partners (“GGP”). GGP is a New York-based private equity firm focused on deploying capital into the emerging global cannabis industry. Cannabis investors Merida Capital Partners and Navy Capital also invested $1.5 million and $1.0 million, respectively. Darren Lampert, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of GrowGen, said “With thisRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More