DENVER, CO–FUTL, (Marketwired – Dec 19, 2016) – FutureLand Corp. (OTCQB: FUTL), a leading provider of strategic real estate investment, grow facilities and material solutions to the global cannabis industry, announced today that its subsidiary, FutureLand Oregon LLC, has closed on the purchase of 50% of 265 acres in southern Oregon with now partner, Hspendleton, LLC., the previous owner of the land and part owner of the recreational license. Cameron Cox, CEO of FutureLand Corp. said, “Little chunks. Grow theRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More