DENVER, CO– TURV, (Marketwired – Mar 7, 2017) – Two Rivers Water & Farming Company (“Two Rivers”) (OTCQB: TURV) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary GrowCo, Inc. (“GrowCo”) has recently completed a capital raise totaling $5,000,000. The proceeds from the raise will continue GrowCo’s build out of its Colorado marijuana grow campus in Pueblo County, Colorado and operating capital for GrowCo. GrowCo also announced it has begun a new $2,000,000 capital raise to finalize the buildout of the PuebloRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More