LAS VEGAS, May 23, 2017, GBLX, /PRNewswire/ — GB Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB: GBLX) is pleased to announce the filing of its latest patent application by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Growblox Life Sciences, LLC for the treatment of chronic pain and heart therapies based on myrcene-containing complex mixtures (“MCCM”). The current US opioid epidemic, along with growing public and government concern regarding opioid abuse, makes new pain treatments a promising field of research and development. Our novel pain formulations are also substantially free ofRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More