mCig Updates: Grow Contractors Projects, Supply Division Sales, and Expansion to California Markets HENDERSON, NV–MCIG, (Marketwired – Jul 17, 2017) – mCig Inc. (OTCQB: MCIG), a diversified company servicing the legal cannabis, hemp and CBD markets, is pleased to announce the latest project updates for Grow Contractors (its construction and consulting division), in addition to the latest expansion of its cannabis supply division into the California cannabis market with record sales driven by recent recreational legalization in Nevada. Construction and Consulting Services Update IndicativeRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More