mCig Updates: Grow Contractors Projects, Supply Division Sales, and Expansion to California Markets HENDERSON, NV–MCIG, (Marketwired – Jul 17, 2017) – mCig Inc. (OTCQB: MCIG), a diversified company servicing the legal cannabis, hemp and CBD markets, is pleased to announce the latest project updates for Grow Contractors (its construction and consulting division), in addition to the latest expansion of its cannabis supply division into the California cannabis market with record sales driven by recent recreational legalization in Nevada. Construction and Consulting Services Update IndicativeRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More