Deal Closing Will Qualify PHIL for Nasdaq Listing NEW YORK, PHIL (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group (OTC Markets:PHIL), a U.S. public company engaged in energy and natural resources, announced today that it has signed an agreement to acquire a 50.90% equity ownership in Pacific Petro Commercial JSC (aka Pacific Petro Trading Corporation). Pacific Petro is engaged in liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) packaging and distribution in Southern Vietnam. The exchange calls for a combination of $2 million in cash and stockRead more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More