Deal Closing Will Qualify PHIL for Nasdaq Listing NEW YORK, PHIL (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group (OTC Markets:PHIL), a U.S. public company engaged in energy and natural resources, announced today that it has signed an agreement to acquire a 50.90% equity ownership in Pacific Petro Commercial JSC (aka Pacific Petro Trading Corporation). Pacific Petro is engaged in liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) packaging and distribution in Southern Vietnam. The exchange calls for a combination of $2 million in cash and stockRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More