BOCA RATON, FL, Dec. 06, 2017, GRMM, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Grom Social Enterprises (OTCQB:GRMM) (“Grom” or the “Company”), a social media company providing a safe networking environment for children aged five to 16, today announced that it submitted an initial application to list its common stock for trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market. Darren Marks, Grom’s Chairman and CEO, stated, “We believe our application is indicative of the progress that we have made over the last several years. We lookRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More