BOCA RATON, FL, Dec. 06, 2017, GRMM, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Grom Social Enterprises (OTCQB:GRMM) (“Grom” or the “Company”), a social media company providing a safe networking environment for children aged five to 16, today announced that it submitted an initial application to list its common stock for trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market. Darren Marks, Grom’s Chairman and CEO, stated, “We believe our application is indicative of the progress that we have made over the last several years. We lookRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More