ANAHEIM, Calif., April 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GreenGro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), an innovative designer and developer of state-of-the-art indoor vertical farms, today announced it has completed its acquisition of an 80% majority interest in Biodynamics, Inc, an Akron, Ohio-based leader in controlled environmental agriculture (CEA), renewable energy and consumer hydroponics. GreenGro Technologies today also provided an update on a number of previously announced projects, including; Global Renewable Resources ‘Smart Vertical Farm’ – The Company is pleased to report that theRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More