ANAHEIM, Calif., April 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GreenGro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), an innovative designer and developer of state-of-the-art indoor vertical farms, today announced it has completed its acquisition of an 80% majority interest in Biodynamics, Inc, an Akron, Ohio-based leader in controlled environmental agriculture (CEA), renewable energy and consumer hydroponics. GreenGro Technologies today also provided an update on a number of previously announced projects, including; Global Renewable Resources ‘Smart Vertical Farm’ – The Company is pleased to report that theRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More