ANAHEIM, Calif., April 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GreenGro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), an innovative designer and developer of state-of-the-art indoor vertical farms, today announced it has completed its acquisition of an 80% majority interest in Biodynamics, Inc, an Akron, Ohio-based leader in controlled environmental agriculture (CEA), renewable energy and consumer hydroponics. GreenGro Technologies today also provided an update on a number of previously announced projects, including; Global Renewable Resources ‘Smart Vertical Farm’ – The Company is pleased to report that theRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More