FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, BOPO, –(Marketwired – Apr 19, 2016) – BioPower Operations Corporation (OTCQB: BOPO) (“BioPower”) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary Green3Power Operations Inc. Waste Remediation Division (“G3P” and the “Company”) has been awarded a waste remediation project for $458,525 to design and construct a methane gas mitigation system including soil preparation. G3P has begun work on the project and will be responsible for the design, procurement, and construction of the System. G3P is partnering with a construction company toRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More