Oct 12, 2016, MNTR OTC Disclosure & News Service – Mentor Capital, Inc. (OTCQB: MNTR) announced it has received 500,000 first to be registered common shares of Green Vision Systems Corp. and will be supporting their legal cultivation, manufacturing and transportation of medical cannabis products from Green Vision’s planned state of the art facility in Puerto Rico, plus associated hemp farming in this tropical setting. The role of Mentor Capital, Inc. in the Green Vision Systems Corp. medical marijuana andRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More