Oct 12, 2016, MNTR OTC Disclosure & News Service – Mentor Capital, Inc. (OTCQB: MNTR) announced it has received 500,000 first to be registered common shares of Green Vision Systems Corp. and will be supporting their legal cultivation, manufacturing and transportation of medical cannabis products from Green Vision’s planned state of the art facility in Puerto Rico, plus associated hemp farming in this tropical setting. The role of Mentor Capital, Inc. in the Green Vision Systems Corp. medical marijuana andRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More