Oct 12, 2016, MNTR OTC Disclosure & News Service – Mentor Capital, Inc. (OTCQB: MNTR) announced it has received 500,000 first to be registered common shares of Green Vision Systems Corp. and will be supporting their legal cultivation, manufacturing and transportation of medical cannabis products from Green Vision’s planned state of the art facility in Puerto Rico, plus associated hemp farming in this tropical setting. The role of Mentor Capital, Inc. in the Green Vision Systems Corp. medical marijuana andRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More