Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) Urban Farming Market ANAHEIM, Calif., Feb. 10, 2017, GRNH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, announced today that is has signed a definitive agreement on a ten-acre, $25 million Greengro hydroponic indoor farm project with Global Renewable Resources, LLC (GRR), Shaker Heights, Ohio, a new startup specializing in sustainable technologies and renewable energy. The agreement calls for GRR to purchase a Glass Greenhouse Franchise marketed by Greengro subsidiaryRead more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More