Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) Urban Farming Market ANAHEIM, Calif., Feb. 10, 2017, GRNH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, announced today that is has signed a definitive agreement on a ten-acre, $25 million Greengro hydroponic indoor farm project with Global Renewable Resources, LLC (GRR), Shaker Heights, Ohio, a new startup specializing in sustainable technologies and renewable energy. The agreement calls for GRR to purchase a Glass Greenhouse Franchise marketed by Greengro subsidiaryRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More