Timothy J. Madden Named CEO of Gala Global, Inc. ANAHEIM, Calif., Feb. 14, 2017, GRNH, GLAG, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, announced today that it has acquired the intellectual property (IP) rights for Controlled Environment Genomics (CEG) technologies from Gala Global, Inc. (OTCQB:GLAG), Las Vegas, Nev., is entering into equity investments, debt financing, mergers and acquisitions in the cannabis industry. In addition, Greengro CEO James Haas announced that industry veteran and Greengro COORead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More