Nov 30, 2017, GNBT OTC Disclosure & News Service – Generex Biotechnology Corporation (OTCQB:GNBT) (http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/GNBT/quote) (www.generex.com) today announced that trading in its common stock will be upgraded to the OTCQB® Venture Market on November 30, 2017 after a successful application to up-list from the OTC Pink Market. OTCQB® membership provides enhanced investor benefits, including more stringent reporting standards, increased analyst coverage and access to news services, as well as more comprehensive compliance requirements. Generex President & Chief Executive Officer, Joe Moscato, commented:Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More