A total of 188 Reis & Irvy’s franchisees have been appointed representing 792 future robot installs SAN DIEGO, CA– VEND, (Marketwired – Sep 26, 2017) – Generation NEXT Franchise Brands (OTCQB: VEND), whose Reis & Irvy’s frozen yogurt robots launched in April of 2016, completed August of fiscal 2018, with bookings aggregating approximately $1.2 million. Other notable items are as follows: Reis & Irvy’s total franchise network aggregates 188 franchises; Reis & Irvy’s frozen yogurt robots aggregate 792 units; Notable locationsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More