BONSALL, CA–MCOA, (Marketwired – Mar 22, 2017) – MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA (“MCOA” or the “Company”) (OTC PINK: MCOA), an innovative cannabis and hemp marketing and distribution company, is pleased to announce that it has completed due diligence and entered into a binding joint venture agreement with GateC Research, Inc. (“GCR”) for the purpose of engaging in the cultivation of legal marijuana in Adelanto, California. The terms of the agreement include that MCOA will invest cash and stock in aRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More