Technology shown to distinguish disease-causing potentially life-threatening Staphylococcus strains from Staphylococcus present due to environmental contamination, supporting more accurate diagnosis, better patient care and healthcare cost savings SALT LAKE CITY, April 06, 2017, GBSN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (OTCQB:GBSN), a molecular diagnostics company, today announced that a research article, “A Novel Approach to Eliminate Detection of Contaminating Staphylococcal Species Introduced During Clinical Trial,” was published in PLOS ONE, a peer-reviewed scientific journal. The full article can beRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More