ESCONDIDO, Calif., May 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NetworkWire – MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA, INC. (“MCOA” or the “Company”) (OTC:MCOA) is pleased to announce that the Company, in partnership with Global Hemp Group Inc. (CSE:GHG) (OTC:GBHPF) (FRANKFURT:GHG) has acquired a 109-acre agricultural property in Scio, Oregon (the “Property”) for the cultivation of high CBD yielding hemp for the upcoming 2018 growing season. This particular property was chosen as it has a history of hemp cultivation over the last two growing seasonsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More