The LSU Agricultural Center has one of the only two licenses granted by the State of Louisiana to cultivate, distribute and sell medical cannabis. In addition, GB Sciences will have first rights to commercialize any inventions or discoveries of the research center. PR Newswire LAS VEGAS, June 26, 2017, GBLX, LAS VEGAS, June 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — GB Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB: GBLX) secures bid to Louisiana State University (LSU) and receives authorization from the LSU Board of Supervisors to proceed withRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More