SALT LAKE CITY, March 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sack Lunch Productions, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SAKL) an action oriented event company announced today that its Regulation A+ Offering will be qualified as of March 2, 2018. The Offering Circular pursuant to Regulation A+ is to offer Series E Convertible Preferred Stock to the public. The offering will be for up to 2,400,000 shares of Series E Convertible Preferred Shares with potential proceeds in excess of $10,000,000. An offering circular regarding this offering has beenRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More