WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT), a pharmaceutical company advancing technologies designed to address rare, emerging and neglected diseases, today announced that the Company has obtained from the Florida State University Research Foundation exclusive, worldwide rights to develop and commercialize certain compounds for the treatment of viral infections, including Zika virus infection. Included among the licensed compounds are those identified in a study1 co-authored by Florida State University Professor Hengli Tang that wasRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More