MCLEAN, VA–(Marketwired – Apr 7, 2016) – Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) today released the results of its Primary Mortgage Market Survey® (PMMS®), showing mortgage rates declining from the previous week and reaching their lowest level since February of last year. News Facts 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.59 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending April 7, 2016, down from last week when they averaged 3.71 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averagedRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More