GRAND ISLAND, NE — (Marketwired) — 08/16/16 — Today Sense Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK: SNSGF) released their Fiscal February, 2016 financials. See: http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingPdf?FilingID=11546895 Sense Technologies 2016 fiscal year highlights include: Gross Sales increase of 113% over prior year, a 65% reduction in direct Cost of Sales, and a dramatic $375,000 increase in Gross Profit yielding a gross profit margin of 64.8%. Sense Technologies, Inc. is nearing the completion of its due diligence efforts in evaluating the acquisition of Scribner NaturalRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More