Sale Nets Company Approximately $8 Million in Cash Proceeds MELBOURNE, FL– FCHS, (Marketwired – Apr 1, 2016) – First Choice Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: FCHS) (“FCHS,” “First Choice” or “the Company”), one of the nation’s only non-physician-owned, publicly traded healthcare services companies focused on the delivery of Orthopaedic care and treatment, today announced that yesterday, March 31, 2016, its wholly-owned subsidiary, Marina Towers, LLC, completed the sale and leaseback of Marina Towers, a 78,000 square foot office building located inRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More