Sale Expected to Release Approximately $7.5 Million in Previously Unrecognized Net Tangible Equity — Cash That Can Be Used to Support First Choice’s Growth Initiatives and Position the Company for Up-Listing to a National Stock Exchange MELBOURNE, FL, FCHS, –(Marketwired – Jan 20, 2016) – First Choice Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: FCHS) (“FCHS,” “First Choice” or “the Company”), one of the nation’s only non-physician-owned, publicly traded healthcare services companies focused on the delivery of Orthopaedic care and treatment, today announcedRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More