SEATTLE, WA–SING, (Marketwired – Jun 20, 2017) – SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING) today announces that it has successfully closed a $1 million company friendly Convertible Promissory Note with an institutional investor. Proceeds from the investment will be used to execute on the company’s previously announced BitCoin Payments solution, as part of its partnership with First BitCoin Capital (OTC: BITCF). With the new round of funding, SinglePoint management believes the company will be able to move very quickly to develop aRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More