SEATTLE, WA–SING, (Marketwired – Jun 20, 2017) – SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING) today announces that it has successfully closed a $1 million company friendly Convertible Promissory Note with an institutional investor. Proceeds from the investment will be used to execute on the company’s previously announced BitCoin Payments solution, as part of its partnership with First BitCoin Capital (OTC: BITCF). With the new round of funding, SinglePoint management believes the company will be able to move very quickly to develop aRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More