INITIATES FIRST TRANCHE OF $5M TO $10M EQUITY FACILITY Alliance Growers Corp. (ACG.C) has executed on the term sheet for a financing commtment offered by Alumina Partners (Ontario) Ltd., a subsidiary of Alumina Partners LLC, a New York-based private equity firm, for a $5-million equity facility in a series of private placements, with an option to extend the commitment up to $10-million. The purpose of the equity facility is to provide the Company with continuous funding for its integrated projectsRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More