Q4 Revenue up 154% to $6.3 Million; Full Year Revenue up 146% to $20.5 Million ORLANDO, FL— IZEA, (Marketwired – March 29, 2016) – IZEA, Inc. (NASDAQ: IZEA), operators of IZEAx, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, reported record results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2015. Fourth Quarter Financial Highlights vs. the Year-Ago Quarter Revenue increased 154% to a record $6.3 million, driven by Sponsored Social revenue up 84% toRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More