NAPLES, FL–FTNW, (Marketwired – October 03, 2016) – FTE Networks, Inc. (OTCQX: FTNW), a leading network infrastructure solutions provider in the technology and telecommunications vertical, today announced that the company secured contracts valued at approximately $166 million during the last nine months. These projects alone are expected to generate in excess of $55 million in annualized revenue from 2017 to 2019. 2016 Contract Awards: Signed Letter of Intent with Edge Communications to support Edge on a multi-state network expansion projectRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More