New York, Jan. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc., (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCQB: PHIL), a company focused on mergers and acquisitions and investments in natural resources, energy, agriculture and special situations, announced today that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) with Vietnam Green Agriculture Company, Ltd. (“VinaXanh”) to cooperate in the manufacture and sale of bio-organic fertilizer products developed by VinaXanh, both in Vietnam and in international markets. VinaXanh has successfully formulated and tested proprietary bio-organic fertilizer and obtained theRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More