New York, Jan. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc., (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCQB: PHIL), a company focused on mergers and acquisitions and investments in natural resources, energy, agriculture and special situations, announced today that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) with Vietnam Green Agriculture Company, Ltd. (“VinaXanh”) to cooperate in the manufacture and sale of bio-organic fertilizer products developed by VinaXanh, both in Vietnam and in international markets. VinaXanh has successfully formulated and tested proprietary bio-organic fertilizer and obtained theRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More