NEW YORK, March 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, a U.S. diversified holding company engaged in mergers and acquisitions, investing in special situations and providing M&A advisory services to international clients (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCMarkets:PHIL), announced today that the Company had signed a definitive contract to acquire a 408-acre farm in Holmes County, Florida, U.S.A. for its model organic farming program. According to the commercial contract, the Company will pay $1,500,000 for the farm, which includes 408 acres of land, buildings, barns,Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More