NEW YORK, March 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, a U.S. diversified holding company engaged in mergers and acquisitions, investing in special situations and providing M&A advisory services to international clients (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCMarkets:PHIL), announced today that the Company had signed a definitive contract to acquire a 408-acre farm in Holmes County, Florida, U.S.A. for its model organic farming program. According to the commercial contract, the Company will pay $1,500,000 for the farm, which includes 408 acres of land, buildings, barns,Read more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More