MIAMI, FL– AZFL, (Marketwired – Feb 14, 2017) – Amazonas Florestal, Ltd. (www.azflusa.com) (OTC PINK: AZFL), a natural resources company dedicated to innovative, sustainable forest management, the certification and sales of carbon credits, and Industrial CBD Hemp, today announced that the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Amazon Hemp Ltd. has completed and signed a Farm Contractor Agreement with 303 Farms LLC covering all of the required elements to establish a 100-acre Industrial CBD Hemp Plantation in Frederick, Colorado, just north of Dacono, Colorado.Read more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More