MELVILLE, N.Y., Feb. 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — FalconStor Software, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FALC) (“FalconStor” or the “Company”), today announced that the Company has closed on its previously-announced commitment (the “Commitment”) from HCP-FVA, LLC (“HCP-FVA”), an affiliate of Hale Capital Partners, LP (together with HCP-FVA, “Hale Capital”), to purchase up to $3 million of units from the Company to backstop a proposed private placement of units to certain eligible stockholders of the Company (the “Financing”). Hale Capital subscribed for the full $3Read more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More