MELVILLE, N.Y., Feb. 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — FalconStor Software, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FALC) (“FalconStor” or the “Company”), today announced that the Company has closed on its previously-announced commitment (the “Commitment”) from HCP-FVA, LLC (“HCP-FVA”), an affiliate of Hale Capital Partners, LP (together with HCP-FVA, “Hale Capital”), to purchase up to $3 million of units from the Company to backstop a proposed private placement of units to certain eligible stockholders of the Company (the “Financing”). Hale Capital subscribed for the full $3Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More